My first language is English and I have a love affair with Rosetta Stone.
Please do not be confused by the translator in the sidebar, that is not an indication of languages I am capable of speaking; although I wish it was!
That list is from the list of languages taught in high school and then additional ones that friends of mine speak. Let me know if I should add another.
Languages are important because it offers a window into other cultures, experiences, and most importantly perspectives.
The opportunities to learn a second language are amazing and include Duo Lingo with free apps for desktop and mobile users and Rosetta Stone which offers a rich immersion experience for a relatively nominal price.
Second Languages pursuit includes:
- Spanish I, II, and III
- French I and II Jan 2018 – Jun 2018
- Klingon released from Duolingo
- Hindi I, II, and III Jun 2018 – December 2018
- Chinese I, II, and III Jan 2019 – Dec 2019
- German I, II, and III – Jan 2020 – Jun 2020